Premium Peiker-Delphi Satellite Radio Kit w/ Antenna, Bluetooth Microphone, And CD Player
Description: This premium Delphi satellite radio bundle is ideal for heavy duty use, specifically designed with larger buttons and a tougher construction for commercial vehicle drivers. An integrated SiriusXM satellite radio tuner offers 100+ channels of crystal clear programming, available nationwide. Built in Bluetooth with a remote microphone allow for hands-free phone operation and audio streaming, with up to 10 devices easily stored. Plus, the kit includes 7 free weather band channels for 24/7 updates. Outfit your truck with this total audio solution from Peiker and Delphi today! Can't Find The Right Truck Stereo? - We can help! Call us today - 801-406-2026.
This radio may require a wire harness specific to your truck. Please call if your truck's wiring harness is not ISO
PREMIUM PEIKER-DELPHI SATELLITE RADIO KIT W/ ANTENNA, BLUETOOTH MICROPHONE, AND CD PLAYER
- ISO connector included - no other harness required
- Front USB and auxiliary inputs
- CD Player
- iPodÃ‚Â® control through front USB port
- Rear auxiliary port for hardwired connections
- SAE J1455 Compliant
- SAE J1939 Compliant
- Compatible with most digital steering wheel/rear-sleeper controls
- Power output: 18 Watts x 4 channels
- Sound Quality (EQ): separate bass, mid, treble, balance, and fader
- Back-lit Controls: green or amber
- 6 AM - 12 FM - 18 SAT Radio preset buttons
- Integrated Quartz alarm clock
- Microphone attachment: adhesive tape - no hardware necessary
- Microphone dimensions: 3/4 wide x 1 5/8 tall - 7.5' cable
- Satellite radio antenna: Interoperable
- Antenna mount: Mirror-mounted - 14' RG-174 cable
Can't find the part you need? Call us at 801-406-2026 for assistance.
Delphi Authorized Dealer
Delphi Technologies is a company that specializes in aftermarket vehicle parts and software solutions for drivers. The company's products include fuel systems, diesel fuel systems, OE-level test equipment, vehicle electronics, and engine management and maintenance systems. Garages across North America use Delphi products to service and repair trucks and other vehicles.
Delphi operates in more than 150 countries and has around 2,400 service centers worldwide. As one of the most trusted names in the vehicle aftermarket sector, the company creates products for technicians and vehicle owners who want to improve the driving experience.
With around 900 employees, Delphi prides itself on innovation and customer service. The company sells around 11.4 million boxes of products every year, with an ever-growing portfolio of aftermarket components for passenger, agricultural, marine, industrial, and commercial vehicles.