Delphi Satellite Radio w/ Bluetooth, Front USB/AUX ports, And CD Player
SKU: DELPHI SATELLITE RADIO W/ BLUETOOTH, FRONT USB/AUX PORTS, AND CD PLAYER
Description: Outfit your cab with a heavy duty Delphi radio designed specifically for truck drivers. Integrated SXM radio and Bluetooth connectivity provide you with endless entertainment and hands-free phone operation, while front facing USB & AUX ports let you connect your favorite devices. Plus, this Delphi truck radio includes 7 free weather channels for 24/7 updates! Can't Find The Right Truck Radio? We can special order the radio you need! Call us today - 801-406-2026.
This radio may require a wire harness specific to your truck. Please call if your truck's wiring harness is not ISO
- Integrated Satellite Radio & Bluetooth, AM/FM/MP3/WMA/WB audio formats, CD player, front USB & AUX ports
- Satellite Radio: 100+ digital channels available nationwide (subscription required)
- Bluetooth: hands-free phone operation w/ remote microphone, and stores up to 10 devices for fast pairing
- 7 free weather channels included
- ISO Connector - no additional harness required
- Front USB input is smart device compatible
- Front AUX input
- Rear AUX input
- SAE J1455 compatible
- SAE J1939 compatible
- Compatible with most digital steering wheel/rear-sleeper controls
- Power output: 18 Watts x 4 channels
- Sound Quality Function (EQ) - Separate bass, mid, treble, balance and fader controls
- Green or amber back-lit display
- 6 AM/12 FM/18 SAT radio preset buttons
- Built in Quartz alarm clock
- Satellite antenna & Bluetooth microphone not included
Can't find the part you need? Call us at 801-406-2026 for assistance.
Delphi Authorized Dealer
Delphi Technologies is a company that specializes in aftermarket vehicle parts and software solutions for drivers. The company's products include fuel systems, diesel fuel systems, OE-level test equipment, vehicle electronics, and engine management and maintenance systems. Garages across North America use Delphi products to service and repair trucks and other vehicles.
Delphi operates in more than 150 countries and has around 2,400 service centers worldwide. As one of the most trusted names in the vehicle aftermarket sector, the company creates products for technicians and vehicle owners who want to improve the driving experience.
With around 900 employees, Delphi prides itself on innovation and customer service. The company sells around 11.4 million boxes of products every year, with an ever-growing portfolio of aftermarket components for passenger, agricultural, marine, industrial, and commercial vehicles.